Helical gear-worm right angle gear reducer, also known as helical gear worm gear hard surface reducer refers to the medium and large gear reduction transmission manufactured by our team.
Since the gear splicing of the reducer is mainly driven by the helical gear and the worm gear, it is called a helical gear worm reducer. After the helical gear worm reducer is equipped with the motor, the output speed is reduced by the gear transmission, thereby increasing the output torque of the motor. Drive larger loads of objects.
- S series helical gear worm gear reducer performance characteristics:
- The combination of helical gear and worm gear has compact structure and large reduction ratio.
2, Helical gear-worm right angle gear reducer installation method: foot installation, hollow shaft installation, flange installation, torque arm installation, small flange installation.
- Input mode: motor direct connection, motor belt connection or input shaft, coupling flange input.
- Average efficiency: The reduction ratio is 77% for 7.5-69.39; 62% for 70.43-288; and 57% for S/R combination.
5, Helical gear-worm right angle gear reducer and R series coaxial reducer combination can get a larger speed ratio.
- S series helical gear worm gear reducer technical parameters:
Speed ratio range: basic type 9.96 ~ 244.74, S / R combination type can reach 8608
Torque range: 10N·m to 4890N·m
Power range: 0.12 ~ 22 kW
Output speed: 0.12 ~ 397r / min
- Shaft-mounted reducer installation
- The connection between the reducer and the working machine
Helical gear-worm right angle gear reducer is directly set on the working machine spindle. When the reducer is running, the counter torque acting on the reduction gear body is mounted on the counter-torque bracket of the reduction gear body or balanced by other methods. The machine is directly matched and the other end is coupled to the fixed bracket.
- Installation of the anti-torque bracket
The counter-torque bracket should be mounted on the side of the working machine facing the reducer to reduce the bending moment attached to the working machine shaft.
The bushing of the anti-torque bracket and the fixed bearing coupling end uses an elastic body such as rubber to prevent deflection and absorb the generated torque ripple.
- Installation relationship between reducer and working machine
In order to avoid deflection of the working machine spindle and additional force on the reducer bearing, the distance between the reducer and the working machine should be as small as possible without affecting normal operation, and its value is 5-10mm.
- Precautions before installation:
- The machine should be cleaned before installation. Also check the installation shaft for any bruises and dirt. If it is, it should be completely removed.
- The operating temperature of the reducer is 0 to 40 °C.
- Check that the fit size of the hole (or shaft) that is connected to the reducer meets the requirements. The tolerance of the hole should be H7 (the tolerance of the shaft is H6).
- Before use, replace the blockage at the highest position with the vent plug to ensure that the gas is discharged from the body when the reducer is running.
With Best Regards,
Lee ( Sales Department; Miss. )
NER GROUP CO.,LIMITED
Yantai Bonway Manufacturer Co., Ltd